1. Cold Compression An ice pack is a simple yet most effective way of dealing with heat rashes.
2. Besan Besan has natural properties to work as a great skin cleanser.
3. Oatmeal Oatmeal is yet another everyday household item that is sure to reduce the redness & itching of a heat rash.
4. Potato Yes! This beloved vegetable is also great at cleansing and soothing the skin.
5. Dahi Another easily available household ingredient, yoghurt gives a great cooling and soothing feeling to the affected regions.
6. Chandan Sandalwood is known to have anti-inflammatory & analgesic properties.