1. Coconut Oil Known for its deep hydrating benefits & as a natural makeup remover, coconut oil is also known as a natural healer of surface wounds on the skin, such as chafing, by treating the inflammation.
2. Petroleum Jelly Petroleum jelly, known as zinc oxide in medical parlance, is closely associated with soothing chafing wounds enough to prevent irritation, itchiness, and redness.
3. Cornstarch The easily available kitchen ingredient absorbs extra moisture from the skin. This makes it an effective ingredient for preventing friction in sweat-prone areas like the thighs, underarms, and groin.
4. Aloe Vera Gel Enriched with antioxidants and antiseptic properties, it is also known for being antimicrobial and antiviral.
5. Shea Butter Replete with fatty acids, shea butter is one of the most beneficial for soothing & softening chafed skin.
6. Argon Oil Hailing from the Mediterranean, it is known to offer hydration to the surface wound, which is essential to soften the area & arrest redness & irritation, and keep the skin supple & soft.