1. Argan Oil It is believed to do wonders for lightening the appearance of stretch marks by improving the elasticity of your skin.
2. Rosehip Oil A wonderful moisturiser, it hydrates stretch marks enough to reduce their severity, especially those among pregnant women.
3. Bitter Almond Oil It works effectively in reducing the appearance of stretch marks when massaged daily for about 15 minutes for a few consecutive days.
4. Shea Butter Shea butter has made a name for itself for its hydrating benefits and its ability to visibly tone down stretch marks.
5. Olive Oil Olive oil may not prevent stretch marks from appearing, but it may help in lightening them once they appear.
6. Neroli Oil This oil is derived from bitter orange tree blossoms and may be effective for lightening the appearance of stretch marks and scars.