1. Ashwa Sanchalan (Crescent Low Lunge Pose) Also known as the High Lunge or Equestrian pose. It is named after the horse-riding posture and is a standing pose that stretches and strengthens the legs, hips, and spine.
2. Ananda Balasana (Happy Baby Pose) Also known as Happy Baby pose, is a yoga posture that involves lying on your back and holding onto your feet with your hands.
3. Baddha Konasana (Bound Angle Pose) Also known as the Butterfly or Bound Angle pose, is a yoga posture that involves sitting with the soles of your feet together and gently pressing your knees down towards the floor.
4. Malasana (Garland Pose) Also known as Garland or Yogic Squat pose, is a yoga posture that involves squatting with your feet close together and your hips close to the ground.
5. Virabhadrasana II (Warrior 2) Also known as Warrior II pose, is a yoga posture that involves standing with your legs apart and your arms extended out to the sides, parallel to the floor.