1. You are likely to feel a little discomfort, but only during the first few instances as you take time to get used to you.
2. You need to use enough lubrication to prepare the anus for smooth penetration.
3. You need to relax to prepare your muscles in the anus to prevent pain and discomfort before penetration.
4. The pain should subside on its own with time. If it is severe or it stays for more than a couple of days, consult a doctor immediately.
5. Although it doesn’t always happen, prepare yourself mentally for a little bit of pink blood when trying out anal sex for the first time.