1. Saffron Pistachio Seviyan Seviyan recipe is cooked in many different ways however this is an absolutely divine dessert recipe to relish.
2. Gulab Rabri Get an all new experience of rich gulab flavours with this rabri recipe. Make your Diwali extra special with this enticing sweet dish.
3. Raghavdas Ladoo This recipe is made up of the usual kitchen ingredients but as you savor these laddoos the flavours will explode in your mouth.
4. Mysore Pak It is a well-known and treasured recipe of Karnataka. This Diwali, try this delicious and authentic preparation.
5. Chocolate Gujiya Give the usual recipe of karanji a twist of flavours with chocolate stuffing and dripping all over the Gujiyas.