World Heart Day
1. Yearly Themes This day has a theme every year, and for 2023 the theme is: “Use Heart, Know Heart.”
2. Advocacy And Fundraising In addition to raising awareness, the day also provides opportunities to advocate and fundraising efforts to support any and all heart-related programs and research.
3. Preventable And Controllable A lot of the heart diseases that we come across are easily preventable and controllable through simple lifestyle changes.
4. Red Heart Symbol The symbol for this say is a read heart, and people often wear red clothing or accessories to show their support for World Heart Day!
5. Global Participation This important day is observed in more than 100 countries across the globe and involves many activities from health screenings and fitness events to public talks and more.