1. Diet And Hydration Diets high in sugar & processed foods can disrupt the natural balance of your vaginal flora, which could then possibly lead to infections.
2. Stress Levels Chronic stress can weaken your immune system, which makes your body more prone to infections.
3. Clothing Choices Any tight-fitting or synthetic clothing can & will trap moisture and heat, creating an ideal environment for bacteria and yeast to thrive.
4. Sexual Practices Any sexual activity, but particularly unprotected intercourse or frequent changes in sexual partners, can introduce foreign substances and bacteria into your vagina.
5. Menstrual Products The choice of menstrual products you use can obviously impact your health down there significantly.