1. Comb your hair gently and remove all the knots, then apply some warm oil and massage your scalp thoroughly. Keep it overnight or at least for 2 hours.
2. While washing your hair, wet it completely, take some shampoo and mix it with water and then apply.
3. The next step is to apply conditioner, choose a nourishing conditioner or hair mask, and apply only till your mid-lengths.
4. Take a microfibre hair wrap or a cotton t-shirt to absorb all the water from your hair. Do not leave your hair wet.
5. After your hair is somewhat dry, apply a hair serum for controlling frizz. And once your hair is dry using a wide-tooth wooden comb, comb your hair.