The Channel 46
1. Besan (Gram Flour) & Malai (Cream Of Milk) Face Scrub For Exfoliation The diva swears by DIY hacks for her daily skin care routine and this besan-malai scrub is one of her favourites. While besan is an excellent exfoliator, removing dead cells and exposing softer, smoother, more supple, and tighter skin. On the other hand, malai also offers the same benefits to the skin, improving its radiance and combating acne.
2. Papaya-Orange Juice For That Glow Using papaya and orange juice is one of her favourite home remedies for that unmissable glow on the face. And, oh boy, it clearly shows on her skin, doesn’t it?
3. Rose Water For Freshness Like Anadya Panday and several other B'wood celebs, the Bawse Girl too loves to spritz rose water on her face for that fresh, dewy, natural look. It also hydrates the skin, keeping the skin from looking tired.
4. Everyday Skincare guide Being exposed to layers of makeup and harsh arc lights takes a toll on the skin. Therefore, she takes care to keep herself hydrated by drinking sufficient water and following a regular sleep routine. What’s more, she uses sunscreen religiously during daytime, whether she’s outside or not.
5. A Clean Diet Following a healthy, balanced diet definitely reflects on the skin & hair health. The Aarya actor includes grains, almonds, and milk into her daily diet. Natural fruit juices also feature at the top of her daily diet. She consciously stays away from friend foods.
The Channel 46