1. Donating At Langars The option of donating money to langars across the country is the best for people who live in remote areas. It is advisable to do so as the ongoing pandemic can make travelling difficult.
2. Helping Out NGOs & Orphanages In India, nearly 3,000 children die every day from hunger. Your small donation to your nearest NGO or orphanage can make a huge difference.
3. Offer Food To People Around You Domestic help, drivers, nannies, cleaners, security guards, & more who left their place of work to go home due to the pandemic are slowly coming back.
4. Providing Nourishment For School Students As per the provisions of the National Food Security Act, 2013, children studying in classes 1 to 8 or within the age group of 6-14 years are entitled to one mid-day meal free of charge.
5. Feeding Stray Animals India has a huge population of strays & many of them were left to die when the lockdown took place.