World Vegan Day
1. Coconut Butter Rich, buttery, dairy-free; raw coconut butter tastes heavenly. It is good for the brain and body due to the MCT fats present in it.
2. Vegan Salad Salad is a versatile and ever-healthy dish that you can pair with any meal of the day.
3. Vegan Ramen Warm, spicy, and filling- ramen is the ultimate comfort food. Here is an easy recipe for your vegan taste buds.
4. Keto Grilled Vegan Veggie Plate Keto vegan recipes are extremely easy to make once you get hold of the right and fresh ingredients. This vegan-friendly veggie plate is extremely nutritious and diabetes-friendly.
5. Roasted Chickpeas A roasted chickpea recipe is not just healthy but also easy to make. Packed with flavour and nutrients, you can have them as snacks or salad toppings.