1. Skin Sensitivity Vitamin C can cause mild irritation, especially for those with sensitive skin.
2. Tingling or Stinging Some users may feel a temporary tingling or stinging sensation upon application.
3. Redness Overuse or high concentrations might lead to temporary redness or flushing.
4. Dryness Vitamin C can have a drying effect on the skin, particularly in higher concentrations.
5. Allergic Reactions Although rare, some individuals may be allergic to certain forms of vitamin C or other ingredients in the serum.