1. Suitable For Sensitive Skin The ingredients that mineral sunscreens are made of – zinc oxide or titanium dioxide – are known to be safe for sensitive skin.
2. Physical Sunscreen For Oily Skin The formula used for physical sunscreen is non-inflammatory & non-comedogenic, proving to be perfect for those with acne-prone skin.
3. More Efficient Sun Protection These sunscreens serve as a physical barrier that prevents the sun’s rays from penetrating into the surface of your skin.
4. Unfavourable Texture The thick texture of physical sunscreens is often a deterrent, especially when it needs to be applied under makeup.
5. Will Possibly Leave A White Cast Physical sunscreens are known to leave a white cast for at least the first few minutes of its application.