Dr Nidhi Singh, Fertility Consultant at Nova IVF Fertility East, shared 5 lifestyle habits that can harm your partner’s sperm health.
1. Sedentary Lifestyle A sedentary lifestyle is known to make the body prone to health problems such as obesity, and diabetes, which can impact fertility in men.
2. Smoking And Tobacco Consumption It has been clinically proven that men who smoke have a lower sperm count than those who do not.
3. Alcohol Consumption & Drugs In men, it is capable of decreasing testosterone production and increasing amounts of oestrogen.
4. Unsafe Sex Practice of unsafe sex can lead you to contact a STD, which is known to bring down fertility in both women & men.
5. Prolonged Exposure To Heated Objects The scrotum in a male’s body protects the testes which are responsible for the production of sperms.