1. Maintain a Healthy Weight Being overweight can lead to various health issues, including diabetes, which can increase the risk of yeast infections
2. Avoid Excessive Sugar High sugar intake can promote the growth of yeast. Reduce the consumption of sugary to minimize the risk of yeast infections.
3. Practice Kegel Exercises Kegel exercises can strengthen pelvic floor muscles, promoting better bladder control & vaginal tone.
4. Maintain a Balanced Diet Eat a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, & lean proteins to support overall health, including vaginal health.
5. Probiotic-Rich Diet Incorporate probiotic-rich foods like yoghurt, kefir, sauerkraut, & kimchi into your diet as they maintain the balance of good bacteria in your vagina.