The Channel 46
1. PARINEETI CHOPRA Born on 22nd October, this B’wood diva is a true blue Libran inside out. She loves love, which is evident from her choice of movies that are predominantly romantic in nature. Having started her career with Ishaqzaade, some of her other box office hits include Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl, Hasee Toh Phasee, and Shuddh Desi Romance. However, being the understanding person that she is, she is able to interpret various emotions that other people are often unable to - yet another trait of her sun sign.
2. SOHA ALI KHAN The 4th October born banker-turned-actor notably belongs to the Nawabi gharana of Pataudi. She dabbled in romantic movies like Khoya Khoya Chand, and Tum Mile, among others, before letting her versatility shine by turning into an author. Since then, she has penned books like The Perlis of Being Moderately Famous and the first two books of the Inni and Bobo series of childrens’ tales, co-authored by her husband Kunal Khemu.
3. DIVYA DUTTA A stellar actor who has started getting noticed for her performance only recently, the 25th September Divya Dutta made her way into the world of movies with Ishq Mein Jeena Ishq Mein Marna, some of her other films that are worth the mention include Stanley Ka Dabba, Veer Zaara, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Delhi-6, among several others. A mix of romantic and other genres that captivate her inquisitive and insightful mind. She has also authored the book The Stars In My Sky.
4. REKHA Born on 10th October, she has hit headlines with her eclectic performances in movies and continues to be revered as a star performer long after she has stopped working in movies. This diva captivated the audience with her orioles in movies like Umrao Jaan, Muqaddar Ka Sikandar, Ghar, Khoon Bhari Maang, Vijeta, Utsav, which are considered to be classics even to this day. She is as much known for her acting skills as much for the gorgeous Kanjeevaram sarees that are her trademark.
5. HEMA MALINI Known for her association with romantic drama and comedy movies, Basanti had stolen hearts with her performance and buxomness. She featured in movies like Johnny Mera Naam, Seeta Aur Geeta, Sharafat, Sholay, Charas, Patthar Aur Payal, and a host of others. Not just that, the trained Bharatnatyam dancer changed her name to tie the knot with the already married Dharmendra for the sake of love.
The Channel 46