1. There’s No Shortcut To Success One thing Senior Bachchan taught everyone is the fact that success doesn’t come easy. It’s with immense hard work & dedication that you can achieve the greater things in life.
2. If You Want To Grow In Life, Try New Things What sets Big B apart from the other actors is his yearning & willingness to learn new things.
3. You May Fall A Hundred Times But Never Lose Hope While Bachchan’s movies portrayed him as an angry young man who pulled his fans to the theatres back in the 70s and 80s, his production house ABCL went bankrupt.
4. Learn To Value, Everyone Big B is capable of putting this generation’s millennials to shame because of his ultra-cool attitude.
5. Be Strong & Strive To Win While filming the 1983 hit film Coolie, Amitabh Bachchan nearly suffered a fatal accident that led to a lot of blood loss. But that didn’t stop him.