The Channel 46
1. Shirts With Sarees & Lehengas You can create a beautiful fusion outfit by pairing your favourite lehenga or saree with a shirt. A simple white shirt paired with a heavily embroidered or colourful lehenga or saree is a great way to repurpose your outfit and give it an Indo-western look. You can accessorise and elevate this look with a heavy neckpiece.
2. Ethnic Jacket With Jeans & Tee Wearing an ethnic jacket over your jeans and tee is one of the best ways to transform your simple outfit into a colourful Indo-western one. This is simple and easy to create and looks elegant and stylish.
3. Peplum Top With Dhoti Pants For a stunning fusion outfit, pair a peplum hem top with dhoti pants. You can go for different colours and prints as per your liking. This is a smart and chic outfit that is comfortable to wear. Accessorise it with oxidised jewellery and Indian footwear.
4. Front Slit Long Kurti With Jeans Next up on our list of Indo-western dress ideas is this cool and comfy look. If you want something simple, yet stylish to wear, then opt for a long kurti with a slit in front and pair it with your favourite jeans and you are good to go. Style the outfit with simple jewellery and footwear.
5. Saree With Jeans & A Belt This is one of the best Indo western saree ideas for all the modern desis out there. This Indo-western outfit is stunning and eye-catching. One of the best fusion statement looks is a draped saree over jeans and top, belted at the waist, paired with high heels and elegant jewellery.
The Channel 46