When reapplying your sunscreen, there are several important things to keep in mind to ensure an effective sun protection:
1. Timing Reapply your sunscreen every two hours, or even more frequently if you are swimming, sweating heavily, or towel drying.
2. Amount You should always apply a sufficient amount of sunscreen to cover all of your exposed skin.
3. Areas To Cover Don’t forget the commonly missed areas like your ears, the back of your neck, lips, and the top of your feet.
4. Check Expiry Dates You might not know it but even your sunscreen does expire, so make sure you use fresh and unexpired products for optimal protection.
5. Know Your Activities If you are engaged in any sort of activity that rubs off your sunscreen, like towel drying or playing any sports, reapply it more frequently to maintain its effectiveness.