The Channel 46
With the weather getting pleasant and cold, we are all in to welcome the festive season. And while outfit and makeup are what we mostly focus on, this festive season let’s not forget about the hair. Yes, trying hairstyles can get tricky at times, especially when you don’t have the practice. But don’t worry, TC46 has all the ‘hair talk’ that you are going to need. Try these easy and stunning hairstyles to add some jazz this festive season!
5 Hairstyles To Jazz Up Your Look This Wedding Season
1. Textured Ponytail Method: 1. Comb your hair and divide it into three sections. 2. Secure each section with a scrunchie. 3. Start with inverting all the sections inside out. 4. Take the left part and insert the middle section and take it out. 5. Repeat the process for the last section and make sure all the scrunchies are tight.
2. Knot Bun Method: 1. To create this look, comb the hair back into a low ponytail and add extensions if needed. 2. Divide the hair in half and tightly twist each section. 3. Bring the left section up and over and switch it to your right hand. 4. Then bring the original section from your right hand under and switch it to the left hand. 5. Repeat until you can’t make another full rotation. Secure with bobby pins.
3. Messy Fishtail Braid Method: 1. Start by pulling back clean, dry hair, and braid the upper half with a loose traditional braid. 2. Take a couple of pieces and pull them around the braid and pin them with bobby pins to create a little texture at the top of the ponytail. Play with it a little bit until you’re happy with the way it looks. The messier, the better. 3. Take the remaining hair and use a fishtail style braid to finish the ponytail. 4. Create a messy look throughout the ponytail by pulling at the braid to loosen it up. 5. Secure the bottom of the braid with a small, clear rubber band or bobby pins and finish your new messy fishtail braid.
4. The Twist-Back Method: 1. Brush your hair. 2. Take a section of hair from the left side, and bring it to the right (from behind your head). 3. Now take a section from the right, cross it over to the other side. The hair should be tucked under the section of hair taken from the left. Secure it with bobby pins.
5. Low Bun Method: 1. Make a loose pony near your neck by neatly combing all your hair towards the back of the head. Secure it with a rubber band. 2. Now part the ponytail just above the rubber band. 3. Now take the pony through the partition above the rubber band. 4. Keep repeating the process until all your hair has been rolled into the partition. Tuck in the remaining hair and secure the bun with bobby pins.
The Channel 46