1. Use a setting powder to help your foundation last longer and keep your skin matte.
2. Use a makeup brush or sponge to apply your foundation for a smooth and even application.
3. Remember to exfoliate your skin regularly to remove dead skin cells and to keep your skin smooth and even.
4. It is always good to make sure that you remove your makeup before going to bed, as leaving it on for a long can cause clogged pores, leading to breakouts.
5. It’s essential to keep your skin hydrated, drink enough water and use products that are hydrating to keep your skin well nourished.