1. Consider Your Eating & Drinking Plans Even the most colour-fast tints are most likely to disappear while you eat, drink, and smoke.
2. Choose Your Colour Cautiously The most popular colours include reds, pinks, oranges, and yellows.
3. Go For The Right Flavour Get your hands on the flavours that you have a nose for or skip flavours altogether if they aren’t your thing.
4. Experiment With Tints At Different Times Of The Day Try on different lip tints at different times of day—your face may naturally change depending on the time of day or season.
5. Check For Ingredients It’s best to go for tints that don’t contain any harmful chemicals like SLF, parabens, etc.,