1. Eggs Eggs are a rich source of proteins, essential fatty acids, vitamins, & minerals. They are one of the best fat burning foods available that can be made in a variety of ways.
2. Green Leafy Vegetables All vegetables are high in fibre but green leafy vegetables are complex carbohydrates while being low in calories.
3. Green Tea & Coffee One of the best fat burning drinks is green tea and coffee. It is a rich source of antioxidants & has zero calories.
4. Nuts Any good fat burning diet must include nuts. Nuts are a great snacking option & can help fight cravings.
5. Lean Meat & Fish Eating a diet for fat loss consists of a lot of protein to keep you full for longer. Lean meats like chicken & fish are high in protein & help in muscle building.