1. Stretching Exercises Stretch when you get started to warm up. Stretch when you’re done to cool down
2. Low-Impact Aerobic Exercise These are exercises that keep your heart strong without hurting your joints.
3. Strengthening These exercises help keep your muscles strong. You might use resistance bands that gently strengthen your muscles.
4. Pilates It is a low-impact activity that can increase flexibility for enhanced joint health
5. Swimming, Water Aerobics, And Other Gentle Water Exercises They increase flexibility, range of motion, strength, and aerobic conditioning.