1. Practice Good Hygiene Clean your external genital area with mild, unscented soap & water regularly.
2. Choose Breathable Underwear Wear cotton underwear and avoid any tight-fitting pants to allow air circulation, reduce moisture and prevent bacterial growth.
3. Stay Hydrated Make sure you drink plenty of water to maintain your overall bodily functions & support your vaginal health.
4. Proper Menstrual Products Use tampons, menstrual cups, or pads that are suitable for your flow.
5. Safe Sexual Practices Obviously, use protection during any sexual activities to prevent the spread of infections.