World Heart Day
1. Balanced Diet Eat a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats. Minimize saturated & trans fats, as well as added sugars and sodium.
2. Regular Exercise Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity exercise each week.
3. Maintain A Healthy Weight Achieve and maintain a healthy body weight to reduce the risk of heart disease.
4. Manage Stress Practise stress-reduction techniques like deep breathing, meditation, or yoga.
5. Quit Smoking If you smoke, seek support to quit smoking. It’s one of the most significant risk factors for heart disease.