1. Rangoli Create a vibrant and colourful rangoli using flower petals instead of the classic powders this year.
2. Torans Beautify your entrance with the traditional torans of our culture made with mango leaves, marigold flowers, and beads.
3. Candles Brighten your home with a beautiful display of diyas & other decorative candles.
4. Pot Decoration You can also decorate old earthen posts with coloured paper and other materials.
5. Pooja Ki Thaali Pooja ki thaali is one such thing that is need during every festival, so why not let your creativity flow and make your pooja ki thaali special this year?