The Channel 46
Our feet are one of the most important parts of our body and yet they are often quite overlooked. Just like your face, your feet need to be pampered too after a long tiring day. But foot spas can be quite expensive. We often think it is alright to neglect our feet but what if we told you there are homemade foot scrubs that you can use without spending a single rupee? We advise you to do a small patch test on your skin to check if you are allergic to any of the ingredients such as specific essential oils.
4 Benefits Of Using A Foot Scrub Regularly
1. Revitalising Tea Tree Mint Foot Scrub This foot scrub is very exfoliating which makes it really energising and refreshing. Tea tree is known for all its great properties. The tea tree and the peppermint give the right solution for tired and aching feet. Tea tree oil is known for its various properties such as antibacterial, antiseptic, balsamic and fungicide. Peppermint oil when applied to the skin causes surface warmth which helps to soothe the pain.
2. Brown Sugar And Olive Oil Exfoliating Foot Scrub This is the simplest DIY foot scrub recipe. Brown sugar gently scrubs your feet and exfoliates them whereas the Olive Oil helps to moisturise your feet making them look healthy and hydrated.
3. Homemade Coconut Salt Scrub This is one of the best scrubs for dry and cracked feet. Not only does it remove dead cells but also treats dry skin.
4. DIY Coffee Grounds Foot Scrub This DIY homemade foot scrub enhances the texture of the skin on your feet. The coffee grounds act as great exfoliators and remove dead skin cells and also soften your feet. Read this article to see how you can make coffee face scrub & exfoliate your skin
5. Honey And Lemon Foot Bath This recipe is great for soothing the feet. The honey retains the moisture for soft skin. The lemons help to remove dead skin cells and exfoliate. It is super easy to make this foot scrub at home.
The Channel 46