1. Make It Fun With Colours Colours will take you back to your childhood and make this Diwali a great time to show your artistic skills.
2. Decorate It With Kundan A perfect way to add a traditional look to your diyas is by decorating it using Kundan (coloured stones). Make your diyas a fascinating one with these beautiful stones.
3. Reuse Plastic Spoons Creatively A cheap, eco-friendly yet creative way is to make a diya stand out of plastic spoons. A unique and simple way to make your diyas look gorgeous.
4. Embellish With Beads Wondering how to decorate diya with beads? Embellishing diyas using beads is one of the best techniques to make them look elegant.
5. Grace It With Sea Shells Sea shells are trending this year, from earrings to bangles and bags to shoes. So why not add it to your list of diya decoration ideas!