1. Balushahi This is a traditional Indian doughnut recipe that has a soft texture on the outside and is crispy on the inside.
2. Anarsa Anarsa is a Maharashtrian hard-to-resist delicacy. Try out this delightful Diwali snack that’s hatke!
3. Puran Tarts Give the usual tarts recipe an Indian twist with a stuffing of jaggery and coconut powder (puran). This festive season, indulge in some healthy Diwali snacks with puran tarts.
4. Bhajani Chakali We all love to nibble on butter chaklis. But this Maharashtrian Diwali chakli recipe is a bit hatke with a delightful, scrumptious, and crunchy taste that will make your Diwali tastier.
5. Poha Chivda While store-bought chivdas are delicious, nothing can beat the taste of homemade patal poha chivda.