1. Kala Chana Black chickpeas cooked in a spicy and tangy gravy are a popular bhog item offered to Goddess Durga.
2. Poori Deep-fried bread made from wheat flour is often prepared and offered as part of the bhog.
3. Suji Halwa A sweet semolina pudding made with ghee, sugar, & water, garnished with nuts and cardamom.
4. Kheer A traditional rice pudding made with rice, milk, & sugar, & flavoured with cardamom and nuts.
5. Besan Ke Ladoo Sweet gram flour balls are made with roasted gram flour, ghee, sugar, & cardamom.