1. Sukhasana (Easy Pose) Sukhasana offers relaxation and focus, perfect for breast cancer patients who are looking for tranquillity.
2. Marjaryasana–Bitilasana (Cat-Cow Pose) This pose enhances flexibility and relieves tension, promoting balance and ease.
3. Balasana (Child’s Pose) This asana gives soothing relief, allowing people to release tension & connect with their breath.
4. Vrksasana (Tree Pose) Vrksasana helps with balance and groundedness, reminding breast cancer patients of their inner strength.
5. Setu Bandhasana (Bridge Pose) The bridge pose relieves back discomfort & promotes renewal, providing therapeutic benefits.