The season to swap out of t-shirts and shorts into sweatshirts and hoodies is here! Autumn and winter bring joy for several reasons; Diwali, Christmas, pleasant weather, winter vacations and piping hot delicacies. But this cool weather can damage your hair. Along with it can come all sorts of hair issues including dryness of the scalp and extra frizz.
1. Kerastase Genesis Masque Reconstituant By Karishma I have tried the shampoo as well as the hair serum and I love the entire range. This is my favourite product. Though the price may make it seem expensive, it’s totally worth it. The main reasons I like this hair mask and why I would recommend it for Autumn-Winter are that it really does reduce hair fall.
2. Earth Rhythm Conditioning Hair Butter With Hibiscus, Shikkakai & Tamarind By Srushti It comes in a cool, cute packaging that I loved. The prices are competitive considering what’s available in the market, but it definitely supersedes my expectations.
3. Myra Veda’s Luxury Essentials Moroccan Argan & Blackseed Restorative Shampoo By Mansi What excited me the most is the packaging of the product, the luxurious case it comes in. The gold detailing on the product is what I absolutely adore.
4. Bella Vita Organic SilkyStrong Coffee Onion Ayurvedic Herbal Anti-Dandruff Natural Hair Growth Oil By Akshita The one thing I loved about this hair oil is that it’s extremely lightweight. It’s non-sticky and has a great fragrance. The other thing that makes me happy is the inclusion of the magical ingredients in one bottle.
5. Vishisht Lifestyle Natural Rosemary Hair Serum By Sanskriti The jar is easy to store and is travel-friendly. You can simply keep it in your bag and bring it anywhere as it doesn’t occupy a lot of space. It has argan oil, rosemary and aloe vera gel. The serum has a nice minty fragrance that I love and it refreshes you. The texture is really smooth; not too sticky, not too heavy – just the perfect balance.