The Channel 46
Most people can’t imagine going a day without using soaps, face wash or face cleansers. But are these chemical-laden products really good for our skin? The past few years have seen a dramatic shift in preferences when it comes to beauty and skincare. Consumers are going back to our roots! More and more people are opting for safe and natural skin care products and remedies. And no other desi nuskha is more beneficial to your skin as good old ubtan! Ubtan is a traditional Ayurvedic body cleanser that is prepared from minerals, herbs, essential oils and other ingredients that can help you attain healthy, fresh and glowing skin. Use rose water on face overnight and see the results next day. You’ll be surpirsed.
1. Provides Clear & Radiant Skin Skin problems like pigmentation, uneven skin, acne scars, dark spots, etc can make your skin look dull. Ubtan is a one-stop solution for all your skin woes! All you have to do is choose the right ingredients. Ingredients like turmeric, gram flour and chickpea flour can help get rid of pigmentation. For better results, add in a small amount of lime juice as it acts like a bleaching agent. Sandalwood is believed to be effective in brightening the skin and improving complexion. Raw milk can also help lighten dark spots.
2. Helps Cleanse The Skin No skincare routine is complete without deep skin cleansing! Bid adieu to expensive and (often) harmful chemical-based commercial products and switch to ubtan. There are several natural and safe ingredients that you can add to your ubtan recipe to get rid of dirt, grime, excess oil, impurities etc.
3. Gives You Younger Looking Skin Several ubtan ingredients can potentially help you get youthful, healthy and radiant skin. Turmeric, an essential ubtan ingredient, can effectively reverse signs of ageing and restore your skin’s moisture and radiance. It also aids in healing the skin from damage. Other ingredients like sandalwood powder are also effective in delaying signs of premature ageing.
4. Helps Remove Unwanted Facial Hair Using methods like waxing or threading for removing facial hair is nothing short of excruciating. Ubtan provides a natural and safe method to get rid of facial hair. When used regularly, ubtan weakens the hair from the root and reduces its growth.
5. Helps You Get Rid Of Tan That’s right, ubtan can also help you get rid of skin tan! Several ingredients used in ubtan possess tan removal and coolant properties that can be effectively soothe and cool the skin as well as get rid of tan. Turmeric, lemon juice, oatmeal, almond and wheat flour are a few of the many ingredients you can add to your ubtan to remove tan.
The Channel 46