1. Pain Relief Exercise, including swimming, releases endorphins that act like natural pain relievers.
2. Improved Mood Physical activity in water boosts serotonin levels, which improves your mood and reduces your symptoms of PMS or premenstrual syndrome and mood swings.
3. Enhanced Circulation Swimming promotes better blood circulation, which can reduce bloating and water retention that’s commonly experienced during menstruation.
4. Regulated Menstrual Cycle Regular physical activity, including swimming, can help regulate your menstrual cycles and promote overall hormonal balance.
7. Boosted Energy Swimming can increase energy levels, counteracting feelings of fatigue often experienced during menstruation.