The Channel 46
Proper skincare is anything but simple. You need a product to keep your skin bright and soft, another to fade pigmentation and scars and perhaps another one to reduce sun damage and fight signs of ageing. But what if you get all these benefits (and then some more!) with just one ingredient? Almond oil is a single solution for possibly every skin problem out there.
1. Almond Oil As A Moisturising Oil Dry skin bringing you down? No problem. Just a few drops of almond oil for dry skin is all you need for moisturised and healthy skin. Here is how you can use almond oil as a moisturiser. Method: 1. Wash and dry your face. 2. Now take a small amount of oil and dab it on your face, using your fingertips. 3. Let your skin absorb the oil. 4. No need to wash off the oil when you are using it as a moisturiser.
2. Almond Oil As A Cleanser Almond oil can also be used as a super effective face cleanser. It will help get rid of any remaining traces of makeup, grime, dirt or any other impurity and give you clean and clear skin. It is the perfect first step to your nighttime skincare routine. Method: 1. Take a few drops of almond oil and rub them between your palms. 2. Now gently massage the oil into your skin for a few minutes. 3. Rinse your face with water.
3. Almond oil As Makeup Remover Almond oil can be used to get rid of pigmentation, tan, scars…basically, anything that’s standing between you and bright and flawless skin. Here is how you can use almond oil for face to get rid of tan. Method: 1. Mix a few drops of almond oil and lemon juice (in equal quantities). 2. Add in a teaspoon of honey, 3. Use this mixture on affected areas. 4. Wait for 15 minutes before washing it off. 5. Use it a few times until you see results.
4. Almond Oil For Massage (Abhyanga) Badam oil for skin possesses excellent warming qualities and helps soften, soothe and repair the skin. This makes it the perfect choice of oil for abhyanga or ayurvedic self-massage. This massage is highly recommended for dry and damaged skin.
5. Almond Oil To Fight Dark Circles Almond oil can also help reduce the appearance of eye bags and dark circles. All you have to do is apply this miracle ingredient below your eyes every night before bed. You will see noticeable differences in a matter of days.
The Channel 46